Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Death in family

Hello, readers.
Unfortunately, I am currently unable to make new postings for the forseeable future.
I am on the road for a family emergency.

Lots of reviews to come-- Saturday was a huge gallery visit day-- so please continue to check back-- most likely Sunday or Monday will have my next post.

In the meantime, please keep my grandmother in your thoughts and prayers.
She always encouraged me with my own art and writing, and had great taste in art herself.
She is the reason I am who I am today.

In Loving Memory, Conale H. Lambert, July 1, 1917- March 19, 2007
Lamgelina Oly-- aka (Olympia Lambert)

1 comment:

Oly said...

Days like today make me miss you so much, Grandma.
I still can't believe that you're gone.
All my love always.
Your granddaughter, Olympia