Saturday, March 22, 2008

The beginning of the end of Oly's Musings Part 1

Hi, everyone.

Over the next week or so I'll be making some big changes. First of all, I'm going to now be posting directly to http://olysmusings.blogspot.com

The address of http://lamgelinaoly.blogspot.com will become an archive, but all posts will still be accessible. I feel that it's time I need to take my writing a bit more seriously, and though Perez Hilton might have found fame with a goofy blogger name, I most certainly will not.

My blog's title will remain the same, because it's my nickname, and that's what I do-- "muse" on things-- But you should know that my real name is Olympia Lambert. I am an independent art reviewer in living in Brooklyn, and working in Chelsea in the art world. I'm very proud of the reviews I've written-- all while hopefully maintaining a sense of humor and directness not in the usual realm of things. It probably will be a long time before I take Jerry Saltz's job away, but I'm working on it.

In the meantime, I thank you for your continued readership.

Next week marks the return of the biggest week in the NY art scene. I will be covering as many fairs as possible, just as last year. In the meantime, feel free to check out my latest review at ArtCal's Zine of Amy Vogel at Larissa Goldston. I found it to be one of the more interesting shows to see right now. http://zine.artcal.net/2008/03/amy-vogel-at-larissa-goldston.php


Be well!

2 comments:

Hrag said...

I look forward to seeing how your blogging develops....I'm very excited.

Steppen Wolf said...

Good luck and like the posts - wherever your URL goes...
Sunil