Friday, August 17, 2007

Brooklyn Kaboom

It's been an admittedly slow end of August here at Da Muusings.

I apologize to anyone here for new reviews.

I certainly can promise that by September we'll be up and running as per usual.


In the meantime, I leave you with....

DESTRUCTION!!!!











KAPLOWEE!


DING!


Last week we had the tornado move through my beautiful 'hood of Ditmas Park.

Thought I'd share with you guys some of the better photos I took.

As amazing as art installations can be, nothing can match the destructive power of Mother Nature.

Enjoy, and watch those branches overhead!

Upcoming reviews next week include Part III of my Johnny LeValley trilogy, and my take on performance artist Robert Appleton's "Midnight at the Oasis" one-man show at Dixon Place.

Talk soon!

No comments: