Wednesday, February 14, 2007

More fun with the new cam part DEUX


111 Spring Street is counting down the days till the wall cleaning and condo conversion.


Yep.


I like killer rabbits, personally.



We are all a happy family here in NYC. Yeah.


From the Rivington Street fancymagjiggy



Here in NYC, it's nice to still see a payphone, even if it's not really a payphone.


I'm Bringin' Sexy back... and so's every other South American at Victoria's Secret.



Kinda cool exhibit on Broadway for graphic design.


My TV is possessed, and I love it.





Ramones ain't got nothin' on these bangs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oly, you need to cut those bangs!

Love, Mom

P.S. the article on the price of art, with the Stephanie on puppy was so well done and beautiful.

Now can you drum up a little more interest in my blog on Peyton Manning? You are right, I need to find another subject, muhahaha, muhahaha.